Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Today i gave my speech today on how to play the violin and the history of it. I was soo nervous but God gave a peace. He never lets me down. I am going to teach piano to one of my best students. He is such a sweet heart and I know God has amazing plans for his life. I sometimes opens up to me about his life. i don't know if i doesn't have someone to talk to but i love to listen and give him encouragement and tell him that God loves him. I am so excited for c-groups. It is always so good and God always is there.

Dear Lord,
Thank you for everything that you have blessed me with her on earth. My family and friends are amazing and i would like to thank you so much for answering my prayer. You never let me down God and You always love me no matter what! Thank you for much for everything. Help me to live my life for you! Help me to have a mind set on you and you always being my number one! I love you Lord with all my heart.
Love,
Your daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment