Thursday, March 25, 2010

Last night at c-groups we were talking about a verse found in John 15:16-17. It talks about how we didnt choose God, God chose us! Wow. That just blows my mind on how the Creator of this world and universe chose me and loves me with a love that i cant even imagine. I'm going to a junior and senior high retreat tomorrow and i can just feel in my heart that God is going to do something big there! I am so pumped and i each day i cant feel my heart burning for Jesus! Thats my prayer. To burn like crazy for Him.

To the Love of my life,
I pray that you would keep bringing my heart closer to yours and that my heart would refect your heart. I also pray that you would give me your love, forgiveness, peace, patience and strength. God i strive to be like you and i pray that you would fulfill that pray God! I believe you can. I love you Jesus so much......i have never in my life have been this passionate about you and i am so thankful that our relationship is growing. I am going to try with everything that i am to seek you and as your Word says, to find out what pleases you.

Love, Your friend

No comments:

Post a Comment