Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ask And You Shall Receive

Today was one of those days that just seemed like everything was great. I am reading an excellent book called This Present Darkness and it is such an eye opener to the spiritual battle that we face every day. It is crazy how much power we have through Jesus Christ. We have the same power that raised Christ from the dead. We have the power to fight and over come demons and especially the devil himself. So this book has really encouraged me and it gives me hope knowing that i belong to God and that He calls me his child and that He will fight for me.

Well, i got my very first "real" job today! So I'm super excited about that. I had an interview today and obviously it went well. hahaha i start tomorrow and I'm kind of nervous that i might screw up but i think it will be ok. It still amazes me how faithful God is. I was praying for a while for a job and i applied at a lot of places and it never seemed to work out. But then this job came about out of no where and i didn't have to search for it. God says "Ask and you shall receive, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be open to you." So that's what happened to me today! I asked God and just as He promised, i asked and by Him i received.

No comments:

Post a Comment