Saturday, July 17, 2010

Marriage

This is a topic that most girls sit up talking about at a slumber party. We dream about our prince charming sweeping us off our feet. Telling us that we are captivating and that he will love and never leave us. This is a desire for every women in this world. Including me. When i think about this desire that i have i wonder why God created me with this feeling. I know that God created a man and a women to become one and love each other and be there for one another for as long as they live but there has to be more. This must be the heart of God. I mean He created us right? I believe this is God's desire for us. He longs for us to love and cherish Him and never want to leave Him as well. It even says that we were created in the likeness of Him. I don't know. Just thinking about it makes me sometimes get super excited to find my husband and have a family of my own that will be totally on fire for God, but yet there is a part of me that gets super nervous and i wonder if God even has someone out there for me. I wish i could just fast forward time, it seems like it would be so much easier. My heart just feels a little heavy right now. I feel super confused on where i am suppose to go. Where God wants me to go. But....i know that right now God has everything under control and my future in the palm of His hand, so I'm not going to worry.

1 comment:

  1. There are no words to describe how much I can connect with this.

    ReplyDelete