Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Dear Friends

This has been on my heart for a while and i just want to write down some thoughts that i have on my dear friends. I love them all so much and i want them to know how important they are to me. So i will choose a friend each day (well try to) and write about them and the things that i have learned from them and why i love them so much.


So i would like to tell you about my friend Shanna. I went to St. Cloud today by myself for the first time and i brought her a long. She is such an amazing woman of God and has such a heart for people. She always makes people feel special and always wants everyone to be happy and comfortable. I look up to her so much for the standards that she has. I love her so much and i have known her all my life pretty much but have just started hanging out with her. I am so glad God has brought her into my life and always will be blessed from being her friend. Shanna also has amazing inside and outside beauty. Her beauty from the inside is so beautiful and it is how a woman of God should look like. Her heart is so pure and so sweet and that is something that i look up to so much. I know that God has incredible plan for that girl's life and i cant wait to see where God brings her.

No comments:

Post a Comment