Saturday, June 26, 2010

Thinking...

Today was a pretty good day. I worked six hours today. Which is kind of a lot for me but to some people that may be little. haha but i realized that the Lord is always watching out for me on the littlest things and the big things. I can always tell that He is right there beside me, which gives me so much comfort. I realized that one of my favorite artist, Kari Jobe, went to the college that i really want to go to. She was saying in a interview how worship has always been a huge passion of hers and that it was her dream to lead people into the presence of God through worship. So she said that CFNI helped her so much with that and has had many opportunities through her experience there. She said that she has learned so much about who God is and about His Word. That just made me all the more want to go. But i know that it is just a year away still and i need to always bring all my thoughts to God first to see if this is where He wants me to go. I learned that SO much can happen in a year. So who knows where the Lord wants me, but at this point i am thinking CFNI.

Lord,
i come before you as your daughter and i am asking that you will keep reveling yourself to me in a new way each day! i pray that you would keep showing me where you want me to go and what you want me to do with my life. I want to please you and bring a smile to Your face. So please guide me in the way that you want me to go. Help me to have the courage also to where you want me and obey what ever you ask of me. Thank you for supplying my every need. You are so good! I love you so very much.
In Jesus Holy Name.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment