Friday, April 30, 2010

Letting God Take It All

School is coming close to an end and i just cant wait for it to be over. Except the stress level is running so high right now and i feel so much stress. I don't think i have ever been this worried or stressed about something. Teachers are excepting a ton from me and i have never had that before. But i need to realize that my God cares enough to take all my worries and stress and just give it all to Him. A lot of things have been on my heart lately. Things that i just need to give to God and just trust Him with it for i dont have control. I have such a problem with worrying and not trusting my God that He will take care of me. As Psalm 91 says, "Because he loves me says the Lord, I will rescue him, i will protect him for he acknowledges My Name." I need to remember my God's promise that He will be there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment