Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made


Why is this such a constant struggle for me? Why do i give into the stupid lie that i am so not worth it and that i can never measure up? That i will never be pretty enough.....This has been really hard today for me. I get these little comments in my head when i look in the mirror that I'm not worth it. ughhhhhh


God, i am asking that you would show me the way that you see me. I need your beauty in my life, not the beauty of this world but yours. I pray that you would make my body healthy and give me the strength to help my body become more healthy. I almost feel like I'm sinking in the water right now like peter and i need you to give me your loving Hand to rescue me. I cant do this on my own. Help me to accept how you created me and show me that i am fearfully and wonderfully made. God, help me to believe that and know that. Help me to know that i am beautiful in your eyes and unquie and special. I love you with all my heart and i am trusting you with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment