Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Little Sister

Today i would like to tell you about my little sister. First of all, she is my best friend. She is the type of person that is so beyond caring for people if kind of puts me to shame. She is the most giving person i have ever met. I have known her my whole life and i will always know her. That's why she will always be my best girl friend and i can go to her with anything. I love her so much and we can laugh for hours just being together. Looking back on all the memories that we have had together is amazing. We went on our first plane together. We traveled to many amazing places and saw many great things together also. My little sister means so much to me and she is such a blessing in my life. Even though she is littler then i am, she is still a great role model in my life. Her heart for children and people is so great and i can see her hunger for God growing each day. I love to spend time with her even though we are sisters and we fight sometimes i still love her to death and appreciate her so much. I know that she will always be there for me whenever i need her and that is the greatest feeling even. To know that someone has your back no matter what you have done or will do. I love my sister and always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment